You can change the product version from Procountor Financials to Procountor Solo.
- First, change the Financials environment temporarily into a Ledger environment, which can then be changed into a Solo version.
- Please note that the change cannot be reversed afterwards.
When you want to change your product package from Financials to Solo while keeping the same environment, follow these steps:
- The customer submits a new order for a Solo product package and indicates in the Additional information field that they wish to terminate their Financials product version, specifying the month on which the change should take effect.
- When we receive your order, we ask the accounting office to confirm that the environment can be changed into Solo via the Ledger version. This confirmation is important, as the change cannot be reversed afterwards. The environment must be temporarily changed into a Ledger environment for technical reasons.
- When the accounting office confirms the change, we can implement the change technically in Procountor.
Please note the following about the change:
- The version change cannot be reversed afterwards.
- In Procountor Solo, accounting is automatically cash-based. If your value added tax handling has previously been cash-based, you must unselect cash-based accounting in Procountor under Management > Accounting info > VAT defaults.
- Apix scanning addresses are not available in Solo. Instead, the electronic invoice reception and sending addresses are enabled when the agreement is processed. The address remains the same, unless the customer has used an EDI with a specifier. However, there may be a short interruption in address availability.
- Only one dimension is used in Procountor Solo. If the Procountor environment had several dimensions, displayed in Procountor under Management > Accounting info > Dimensions, only the first dimension on the list remains in Solo. This means that the other dimensions will not appear on reports and cannot be retrieved from accounting separately.
- In Procountor Solo, users create travel invoices and take photographs of receipts with a separate Solo application. If you have used Procountor Mini in the Procountor Financials environment, the old receipts should be handled separately.
- Due to reasons related to invoicing, the changes cannot be made in real time on the first day of the month, but as soon as possible after the start of the month. However, the invoicing starts on the first day of the month in Solo.