- Start by tapping on the New receipt button on the homepage or by selecting Receipts > New receipt in the sub-menu.
- When you take a picture of the receipt for the first time, the application asks for permission to use your device's camera. Tap Ok to allow the use of the camera.
- Take a picture of the receipt or tap the Gallery icon in the lower right corner (opens attachment file from smartphone). Use the Flashlight in the top corner if you are taking the picture in low light.
- Mobile tries to recognize the edges of the receipt and borders the receipt automatically. You can modify the cropping area if you want.
- Tap on the Done button or you can take a new picture by pressing Retake. You can only add one receipt.
- Mobile will read the information on the receipt and enter it automatically. You can manually edit the information recognized by mobile in the application and later in Procountor.
- Tap on the Save button. The receipt is saved in the application and transferred to the Cost receipts management section of the Procountor software for processing.
The maximum size of the file is 10mb.