When the Procountor -mobile application is installed on the phone, a new view called Cost receipt management appears in the program.
Cost receipts management
Receipts that are photographed by Procountor -mobile application can be found from Cost receipt management -view. You can access the view from:
- New receipts widget on the Procountor's front page.
- Search > Cost receipt management
- From invoice attachment panel Add files > Add from cost receipt management.
By default the unhandled receipts are shown in the view. Handled can be seen by selecting them from the search criteria.
In the Procountor mobile, the following options can be selected for the receipt in the Payment method menu:
- Company credit card - Can be seen in the Cost receipt management. Receipt payment method is Credit card.
- Company debit card - Can be seen in the Cost receipt management. Receipt payment method is Debit card.
- Company Cash - Can be seen in the Cost receipt management. Receipt payment method is Cash.
- Paid with own money - Create an expense invoice out of a receipt. A receipt paid with own money does not appear in the Cost receipt management.
Receipt date - Define the period from which you are searching for receipts.
Payment method - With which payment method the receipt was paid?
Price - Search for receipts based on the amount of the receipt.
Seller - Search for receipts by seller (purchase place).
Person - Search for receipts by person. Who photographed the receipt.
Status - Search for receipts based on receipt status.
After you have defined the search criteria, push Search button.
Use the Clear button to clear the search criteria.
With Seller search criteria wildcards asterisk (*) and question mark (?) can be used.
- New travel and expense invoices can be created by clicking Create expense claim or Create travel invoice button.
- A new receipt can be added to the view from user's computer with Add new receipt button.
- When clicking the receipt the picture of the receipt opens to the view. Receipt information can be modified in this view.
- Bank statement entry reconciliation -button takes you to the view, where you can allocate unhandled bank statement entries to 1 appropriate matching cost receipt.
- Product row with empty VAT is highlighted with red.
Adding receipts to the invoice
The receipts can be added to ready made bank statements, sales invoices, purchase invoices and journals.
1. Go to the invoice (Invoice or Accounting view) and click button.
- Receipt's row information is added to the purchase invoice when the attachment is added in Invoice view.
- The automaton will only work in Invoice view and if the rows should not be added the attachment should be added in the Accounting view.
2. Select Add attachment > Add from cost receipt management.
3. Add the receipt to the invoice. Receipt must have at least one attachment, otherwise receipt can't be saved.
Usually purchase invoices have the row information ready when the receipt is attached to the invoice. If the new receipt is added to the invoice in Invoice view the row information from the receipt will be added to the invoice.
- Add the receipt to the invoice in Accounting view to avid the additional rows.
- The additional information that has been written to the receipt can be seen in Invoice notes field.
- If the receipt is added in the Invoice view the additional information can be seen in the Row comment field.
- Please note, that if the receipt has only one attachment, the attachment can't be removed. Save -button is not activated. First, add another attachment and then remove the older one.