On the homepage of the Procountor mobile you can switch between organizations by tapping on the Building icon in the top right-hand corner. You can switch between organizations without having to log in again.
In the Menu, you can find:
- Your Personal information, where you can see your user information and you can log out from the Log out button.
- Your organisation's information, where you can also switch between organizations without having to log in again.
- The settings, where you can choose the language of the application and the functions you wish to display in the application.
The support, where you can find the application instructions by subject area. From the support, you can also send a request or make a call to Procountor’s customer service.
- Customer service will return to you by email to the email address that you have entered in your personal information in Procountor’s Personal info and settings -view.
- The VAT rates displayed in the application are derived from the VAT defaults of the Procountor software.
- For international transactions, the conversion rate used in the application is derived from the currency rate view of the Procountor software Management > Company info > Browse currency rates.
With the application, you can easily take pictures of your receipts.
- Smart image recognition. The receipt information is automatically read using OCR technology.
- The receipts photographed with the application are transferred to the Cost receipts management section of the Procountor software for processing.
How do I take pictures of receipts?
- Start by tapping on the New receipt button on the homepage or by selecting Receipts > New receipt in the sub-menu.
- Take a picture of the receipt. Use the Flashlight in the top corner if you are taking the picture in low light.
- Mobile tries to recognize the edges of the receipt and borders the receipt automatically. You can modify the cropping area if you want.
- Tap on the Done button or you can take a new picture by pressing Retake. You can only add one receipt.
- Procountor will read the information on the receipt and enter it automatically. You can manually edit the information recognized by Procountor in the application and later in Procountor.
- Tap on the Save button. The receipt is saved in the application and transferred to the Cost receipts management section of the Procountor software for processing.
Creating expense invoices
- Create an expense invoice out of a receipt by selecting the payment method Paid with own money.
How do I create an expense invoice?
- Tap on the New receipt button on the homepage or select Receipts > New receipt in the sub-menu. Take a photo of the receipt.
- The Procountor mobile application will read the information on the receipt. Fill out the information, if necessary, and select the payment method Paid with own money. Tap Save.
- The mobile automatically creates a new expense invoice from the receipt, if you don't already have an expense invoice that is in progress. All new expense invoices are added to the same expense invoice, if it is draft.
- Finish processing the expense invoice in the application by selecting Send for approval. If the Approval circulation is enabled, the invoice will be transferred to the next verifier/approver.
When the invoice is saved as a draft in the application it goes under the section Paid with own money and is transferred to the Procountor software with an Unfinished status.
Creating travel invoices
You can add daily allowances, information of the international trip, kilometer allowances and other travel expenses to the travel invoice.
How do I create a travel invoice?
- Start by tapping on the Trips button in the sub-menu. In the My trips view, tap on New travel.
- Enter the information of the trip, such as start and end dates. These affect the calculations of the daily allowance. Tap on the Next button to enter the rest of the required information on the travel invoice:
- Trip abroad: Affects the calculations of the daily allowance.
- Daily allowances: The application has calculated the daily allowance according to the duration of the trip. You can add day-specific information, such as meal compensation, by tapping on the day of travel.
- Kilometer allowances: Enter the information of the vehicle, the duration of the drive and any additional persons.
- Expenses: If you paid with own money work-related expenses during the trip, enter them here. If they are expenses paid abroad, please note that the invoice is generated in EUR. The program will use the exchange rate specified in Procountor.
- Summary: You will see a summary of your trip.
- Finish by tapping Done. The travel invoice is marked In processing in the application. The travel invoice is transferred to the Procountor software with the status Received. You can finish processing the travel invoice in the application by approving and paying for it if you have sufficient access rights, or you can send it for approval if approval circulation is enabled.
Creating purchase invoices
The information on an invoice can also be easily read using the bar code.
How do I create a purchase invoice?
- Start by tapping on New invoice or selecting Invoices > New invoice in the sub-menu.
- Take a picture of the invoice, read the information using the bar code or retrieve the invoice from your photo gallery. The application does not automatically read the information on the invoice from the picture.
- Enter the information of the invoice and tap on Done. The invoice is saved with the status Waiting for sending and is transferred to the Procountor software with the status Unfinished. You can finish processing the invoice in the application by checking, approving and paying for it if you have sufficient access rights. If approval circulation is enabled, the invoice will be transferred to the next verifier/approver.
- Invoices can be saved without a bank reference code. However, a bank reference code is automatically created for the invoice in the Procountor software. If you want to add a message to the invoice, you can do so in the Procountor software.
Verification and approval of invoices
- The verification and approval of invoices follows the specifications made in Procountor’s Invoice circulation management view.
How do I verify and approve invoices?
- On the homepage of the application, you can see the information of invoices waiting for approval and verification.
- You can tap on the invoice on the homepage to start the verification/approval process.
- You can view the information for each invoices in the Invoices view in the sub-menu. The invoices are categorized according to status, making it easy to see if an invoice is still waiting for verification or approval.
In the Invoice-specific view, tap on Choose action and choose Return back, you can return an invoice in the approval circulation to the previous verifier/approver.
- Payments are approved in the Procountor Key application. To enable payments, download the Key application to your phone.
- The bank account information comes from the Bank account information view of the Procountor software.
How do I pay invoices?
- Go to an invoice that is waiting for payment.
- Tap on the Pay invoice button.
- In the Pay invoice view, you can change the payment account or the date of payment by tapping on the fields in question. When you tap on the Confirm payment with Avain button, the application will open the Procountor Key application where you can approve the payment.
- The Procountor mobile application retrieves the information on dimensions and items from the Procountor software section Management > Accounting info > Dimensions.
- The application uses receipt-specific dimensioning. You can specify the dimension concerning the entire receipt and their items and divide the receipt in percentage terms between these.
- You can dimension travel and expense invoices and purchase invoices in the application. You can dimension invoices waiting for approval/verification. Invoices cannot be dimensioned when creating them or after paying them.
How do I dimension invoices?
- Go to the desired invoice in the Expense , Trips or Invoices view.
- If the dimensions have already been set for the invoice from the Procountor software side, you can see them in the invoice summary view.
- In the Invoice view, select Choose action and Add cost centre.
- First, select the dimension, such as Project, and the items concerning the project under it. You can select the dimension item of multiple dimensions. Tap on the Done button.
- The application automatically divides the percentages of the dimension items. You can also edit the percentages of individual items by tapping on the percentage of the item. The total percentage value of the items within one dimension must be 100%.
- Finish by tapping Done.
Invoice-specific discussion is used for travel, expense and purchase invoices. The discussions are shown in the invoice information, both in Procountor and in the mobile application, in real time.
In Procountor’s Invoice circulation management view, you can specify whether to allow invoice-specific discussion on invoices
How do I add a comment on an invoice?
- Tap on the desired invoice in the Expenses , Trips or Invoices view.
- Select Choose action and Add comment.
- The comments are shown in real time in the application and in the Procountor software with the invoice’s Discussion function.
You can invalidate invoices that are in the status unfinished or have not been approved yet.
- Tap on the desired invoice in the Expenses , Trips or Invoices view.
- Select Choose action and Invalidate invoice.