In Personal info and settings, users can perform actions such as changing their password lists and updating their contact details. The view can be accessed by clicking the person icon at the top of the view and then by choosing Personal info and settings from the drop-down menu.
The sections of the view
- First name
- Last name, address
- Postal code
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail address
- Selected incomes register certificate
This information can only be edited by the user him- or herself. Procountor reminds users to check and update their personal information at login every 6 months. At the time, the software will also suggest using the Procountor Key application, if the user is not already using it. Up to date user information helps users with, for example, login problems, and it also helps Procountor’s customer service to identify customers in order to serve them better.
In the Home environment field, users can specify their home environments. If the user is only linked to one environment, this will be the only environment available in the menu. Users linked to more than one environment can choose a home environment from the drop-down menu, but this is not mandatory. The home environment can also be chosen by clicking on the magnifying glass next to the menu.
Social security number
Users with the Personnel role must enter their social security numbers in complete form into the Personal information section. The privileges of such users are limited to creating and viewing their own travel invoices, viewing their salary information and editing their personal information. Their information must also be completed in the person register. If you wish to limit a user with a role other than Personnel to processing only his or her own travel and expense invoices, you must also enter that user’s social security number. The user must also be registered as a person in the business partner register. For other users, entering the social security number is optional but recommended. A correctly entered SSN including the check digits, i.e. in ddmmyy-xxxx format, cannot be edited later.
If a user only has privileges to his or her own travel and expense invoices but the user’s social security number has not been saved in his or her Personal information and settings in the Management section, a notification will be displayed when the user opens the new travel or expense invoice view.
The e-mail address saved in personal info and settings will be used in following situations:
- Restoring or changing the password
- Identifying the user in customer service
- Notifications about invoices waiting for verification or approval
- Procountor’s newsletter
- Disruption info
- Notifications of invoice specific discussion
- Customer surveys
It is strongly recommended to fill the personal info carefully and keep the information updated.
Selected incomes register certificate
This drop down menu is visible only to those users who have a user right to incomes register certificate. The user can select which certificate to use in incomes register reports when the user has more than one certificate right.
Email from Procountor
In email settings it can be defined, what kind of e-mails user wants to receive. The language of the emails is dictated by the language of Procountor.
Notifications about events such as invoices waiting for verification
- Notifications will be sent about invoices waiting for approval or verification, when the user is the next person in approval circulation.
Invitations to Procountor customer surveys
- Customer surveys are sent around 1-2 times a year.
Procountor monthly newsletter
- Procountor newsletter is sent monthly and it includes timely information about Procountor and financial administration. Also, the notifications about Procountor’s updates are sent with the newsletter.
Notifications about Procountor service disruptions
- Notifications about disruptions can be sent to the email, if the disruption is remarkable. Typically, there are few notifications in a year.
Notifications if I have been mentioned in a discussion
- The email is sent, if the name of the user is tagged in a discussion on the invoice.
Procountor mobile communications
- Send me an event notification to Procountor Mobile app if I have been mentioned in an invoice specific discussion. When the setting is on, notifications will be sent to Procountor Mobille, if the user is mentioned in an invoice specific discussion.
In-App communications consist of, for example, notifications, banners and Procountor service disruptions.
Data collection for personalized communication
Sharing targeted bulletins requires that we use data that we have collected about you and your use of Procountor, such as cookies. However, you may prevent the use of the data by disabling the collection of data. After this, you will not see targeted bulletins in Procountor.
The buttons of the view
- The button opens a view, where the password can be changed. Password change will be verified with the current password and with Procountor Key application or with single-use password list.
Change password lists
- Clicking the button creates a new list of one-time passwords. The password list can also be changed while logging in to Procountor, when there are 10 or less passwords remaining on the list.
- After creating a new password list, it is immediately in use, and the old one can no longer be used.
- The password list can be downloaded as a HTML or PDF file on user’s computer and it can be printed if necessary.
- If the username or the password is missing, they can be restored on log-in page by clicking Problems signing in? The username or the password will be sent to the email address or the phone number filled into the Personal information and settings view.
- Alternative to the one-time password list is Procountor Key application. The application can be downloaded from the application store. Using Procountor Key replaces the one-time password list.
Procountor Key devices
Procountor Key devices can be managed via the Procountor Key devices button. On the Procountor Key devices view, you can register Procountor Key -app on your phone, add a new device or remove the app from your old phone. Read more here.
The user can choose color themes they wish to use by clicking the Themes button. Besides the default theme of Procountor, the color themes include pink, and a color theme with strong contrasts. A table row density, Info button placement and main navigation opening settings can be determined on the same view.
With Page info button visibility – setting user can decide whether to show the page info button or not. If user decides to make it visible, it will be shown at the bottom of left side navigation. Via the info –button, user can go to read the user manual related to the view.