This page provides an overview of the functions and features in Procountor that can also be used to support the processes specified in the GDPR.
A person’s right to access data stored about them in the system
The Business partner register provides a functionality that allows the information on a business partner (customer, supplier or person) to be opened in a separate Excel or HTML file. The function can be found in the Business partner basic info view.
- Clicking on the Export register data button will open a window where the file language and file format (in which to display the information) can be selected. The file contains all the information concerning the business partner that has been saved in the business partner register. Concerning employees, the file displays the employee’s information and salary base in addition to the information in the person register.
- Invoices and receipts related to a business partner can be retrieved separately using the Search invoices button. This function opens all the receipts allocated to the business partner in the Receipt search view, where they can be downloaded in the desired format through the Printable list menu.
User right change log
Changes made to user privileges can viewed in the Users and privileges view. The change log can be accessed by first selecting the user in the Users list, then selecting the user in the User rights window and clicking on the Show user right changes button. The data can be exported into an HTML or Excel file.
The user right change log is available to users with full rights to the company’s user management.
Disabling the email option in the salary slip invoice channels
The Email salary channel can be disabled in the company's Procountor environment. This is done in the Usage settings by clearing the selection in Enable email as a channel for delivering salary slips.
- If email is disabled as a salary channel, it will be removed from the salary channel options in the company's environment and cannot be used for sending salary slips.
- It is recommended to make changes to the email salary channel settings when the salaries of the previous period have been processed and before the calculation of salaries for the next period has started.
- If email has been enabled as a salary channel and is later on disabled, Procountor will notify the user disabling the salary channel, if there's an employee (or employees) who has email selected as their salary channel.
Adding a Data Protection Officer to the company’s basic info
Information on the company’s Data Protection Officer can be saved in Procountor environments. The Data Protection Officer’s contact information can be saved in Contact persons under Management > Company info > Basic info. It is advisable to enter information on the Data Protection Officer in the environment to enable prompt communication in the event of a data security incident.
GDPR file vault
The GDPR file vault contains the Records of processing documents, which are also referred to in the general terms of agreement. The GDPR file vault can be found in the Basics menu in the upper right corner of the page.