The sales invoice verification function is a method by which sellers can verify invoices to be sent to customers before actually sending the invoices.
Implementation of the sales invoice verification function
The sales invoice verification function can be implemented in Management > Company info > Usage settings > Sales invoice checking entries. After enabling the setting the verification entries can be added to invoices, and the entries and their definitions will be displayed in the Search function.
Sales invoice verification
The seller finds the desired invoices through the Receipt search. After this the invoices are edited if necessary and the content is verified. The verification entry can be done to invoices that have at least status Unfinished. The entry does not effect the status of the sales invoice.
1. The seller verifies his/hers own invoices and clicks Verification entry button.
2. After clicking the button the entry can be added by selecting Add.
3. The Verification entry can be seen in the Receipt search and by clicking again the Verification entry button. The entry makes a time stamp to the invoice (Invoice has the following verification entries: Tutustuja, Tuija 01.10.20XX 12:16) and it is possible to make a personal comment to the stamp (max 255 characters).
- It is possible to make several verification entries. Each verification mark will be saved under the Verification entry button.
- Sales invoice verifiers can see the comments of other verifiers but can only edit and delete their own verification entries.
- The same verifier can only make one verification entry per invoice. The already made entry can be edited and deleted by the user who has made the entry.
Searching for verified sales invoices
The verification entries can be search from the receipt search and there are specific search criteria for Verification entry author (the verifier), count (the number of verification entries in one invoice) and comment (the comment made to the verification mark).
It is possible to search invoices by using the amount of verification entries in one invoice and by using the comment that was added to the verification entire.
- Invoices can be searched based on the text in the verification entry comment field.
- In the Inspection entry count field, a value of =1 will find invoices with exactly one verification entry.
- A range can be also specified: 1-2 will return invoices with one or two verification entries.
- Entering a value of < 3 will return invoices with zero, one or two verification entries.