With the Multiple invoice invalidation function, invoices, orders and journals can be invalidated depending on their status. It has to be taken into account that it is not possible to reverse the invalidation of invoices afterwards.
The Multiple invoice invalidation function can be found from Receipt search's More actions menu.
- In Procountor, it is possible to invalidate multiple receipts at the same time with the Multiple invoice invalidation function. In the view, sales invoices and orders, purchase invoices and orders, travel invoices, expense invoices and journals can be invalidated at once.
- With the function, invoices with status Unfinished or Received, journals with status Unfinished and orders with any other status than Invoiced can be invalidated.
- Additional information about sales invoices and orders statuses can be found here.
- Additional information about purchase invoices and orders statuses can be found here.
- Additional information about journal receipts can be found here.
- The invalidation can not be cancelled after it has been carried out, so before invalidation it is important to check that the invoices, which are supposed to be invalidated, are selected.
Invalidation of multiple invoices
- Proceed to Receipt search view from Search > Receipt Search.
- Set the search criteria so that the invoices you want to invalidate, enlist to the search results.
- Press Search invoices button.
- Then, press More actions button, which is located above the search results, and choose Multiple invoice invalidation.
- If there are no invoices that can be invalidated, the program gives a notification: “The search results do not contain any invoices, which could be invalidated. You can invalidate only invoices with status "Unfinished" or "Received", journals with status "Unfinished" and not invoiced orders.”
- The Multiple invoice invalidation view will open after choosing the Multiple invoice invalidation function. Invoices with status Unfinished or Received, journals with status Unfinished and not invoiced orders found with the search terms are being listed in the view.
- Choose the invoices you want to invalidate by checking them from the left side of the invoice row. By checking the heading column’s checkbox all the listed invoices can be selected at once. When choosing all the invoices from the list it is important to ensure that all the invoices in question are meant to be invalidated.
- When the invoices that should be invalidated are chosen, press the Invalidate button. The number of invoices being chosen for invalidation is shown in brackets in the Invalidation button.
- The following window will pop up after pressing the Invalidation-button: “Are you sure, that you want to invalidate the selected invoices? This action cannot be reversed.” The invalidation is being confirmed by choosing Yes or if necessary, being reversed by choosing No.
- After the invalidation is being done, the status of the invalidated invoices will change to Invalidated, and the invalidated invoices will disappear from the Multiple invoice invalidation view.
- Originally formed invoice numbers will remain the same for the invalidated receipts, but the invalidated receipts will not be included in accounting and VAT handling.
- The only time invalidated invoices come along to the receipt search is when the invalidated invoices are separately chosen as search criteria.