Outgoing payments transaction report view lists the outgoing payment transactions with statuses Payment queued, Payment sent to bank, Partly paid and Paid elsewhere in the desired time period and bank account. The Outgoing payments transaction report offers an overview of the invoice statuses and payment transactions. It is possible to access more detailed info about the receipts by opening invoice-specific Payment or Accounting view.
Outgoing payments transaction report view can be accessed by choosing Reports > Payment reports > Outgoing payments transaction report.
1. Enter the payment time period’s start and end dates. The time period can be in the past or in the future.
2. Select the desired bank account number or option All from the drop-down menu.
3. After setting the search criteria, click Search.
4. Search results are listed on two different tables below search criteria.
- The upper table shows all payment transactions within the time period and shows how many receipts are in each status. By clicking the status, Procountor shows all receipts with the status in question listed in the table below.
- Lower table shows a listing of the receipts with a status chosen in the upper table. The table also shows a sum of all the receipts in the table. Invoice-specific information can be accessed by clicking the receipt type column (opens the Payment view) or by clicking the row of the invoice and then clicking on Accounting (opens the Accounting view) or Payment button (opens the Payment view).
Buttons of the view
- Button opens the information for the invoice selected from the lower table.
- Button opens the Accounting page of the invoice selected from the lower table.
- Button opens the Payment view of the invoice selected from the lower table.
- Button exports the information in the lower table to Excel for further processing.