Sales transaction report enables observing sales invoices transactions within the selected time period. It is possible to drill down to receipts from the report and move to receipts’ Special situations and Accounting views.
Sales transaction report view can be accessed by choosing Reports > Payment reports > Sales transaction report.
1. Enter the wanted time period by choosing the start and end date. Time period can be in the pas or in the future, and the end date is not mandatory.
- The search is executed based on the receipts’ payment date.
2. If necessary, you can outline the search by selecting the payment method for the receipts to be retrieved to the report.
- As a default, the option All is selected.
3. The search can also be outlined with invoice number or the name of the customer.
- It is possible to enter only one number, several numbers separated with commas or a number range separated with hyphen.
- It is possible to enter the whole name or only a part of it.
4. After setting the search criteria, click on Search.
- Search results are retrieved below the search criteria to two different tables.
- The upper table shows the summary of all retrieved transactions listed by the status of the receipts. The table shows how many receipts there are with each status and what is the sum of the receipts.
- Clicking on the Payment transaction status column of the upper table will list all receipts with the selected status to the lower table.
- Lower table shows the receipts with the status that has been clicked on the upper table. Table also shows the sum of the receipts in the table. As a default, all receipts (with all statuses) are listed to the table after the search is executed, but the table is updated, if some receipt type is selected from the upper table by clicking on the status on the Payment transaction status column.
- Both tables can be re-organized by clicking on the headings of the columns.
Buttons of the view
- Button exports the information in the lower table to Excel for further processing.
- The button shows the information of the invoice selected from the lower table.
- The button opens the Accounting view of the invoice selected from the lower table.
- The button shows the Special situations view of the invoice selected from the lower table.
- Special situation view can also be accessed by clicking on the Receipt type column of the receipt in the lower table.