What is Procountor Mini?
- Procountor Mini is Procountor's mobile application for Procountor Financials users.
- Mini can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play to mobile devices using iOS or Android.
- Mini is designed to facilitate an entrepreneur's financial management on the road and increase its efficiency.
- The ease and simplicity of using Mini are at the forefront, so in the future all tasks requiring an entrepreneur user’s attention, for example, creating travel and expense invoices, verifying invoices and viewing salary slips, are available through a smartphone or tablet.
- Mini also calculates the travelling distances based on the places added to the travel invoice, and it is easy to add images, for example, of the receipts, as attachments to travel and expense invoices.
- The newest feature of Mini is that receipts can be photographed and then sent to Procountor to be used there. Further information about photographing the receipts can be found here.
Set-up of Mini
- Mini works on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Mini can be downloaded free of charge. There are chargeable features, but also free of charge features in Mini.
- Features that are free of charge are approving and verifying the invoices and viewing one's own pay slips.
- Chargeable features are creating new travel and expense invoices and receipt features. When using the chargeable features first time, Mini asks permission to activate these:
- Procountor Mini user (Travel invoice, expense invoice and receipt functions) is charged 7,90€/month. The monthly fee is based on the number of environments the user is connected to. E.g. if the user is connected to 2 environments and uses chargeable Mini functions in both of them, the monthly fee will be 2 x €7.90. See price list here.
- Mini works in English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish, depending on the language settings in the user’s mobile device. You can change the language in Mini's Personal information -view. The view can be accessed from the Wheel -button.
- Mini's different features require different kinds of user rights. Feature-specific user rights can be found on the articles that cover the features:
Logging in to Mini
- User can log into Mini using his/her existing Procountor ID and personal password.
- Upon login, the company where Mini will be deployed must be selected.
Using Mini in several Procountor environment
- If the application is used in several companies, you can change the company from Mini’s front page (since Mini's version 17.3.0 update) . Under the username, you will find a drop-down menu, where you can choose that you want to log in to another environment.
- After logging in to another company, both companies can be found in the drop-down menu and you can easily change companies without logging out.
Things to notice
- We recommend to update Mini to the latest version.
- You can check which version you are using in mini by clicking the wheel -button and choosing Personal information.