This page contains instructions on what to do if your username is lost.
After the first login, the logging in to Procountor requires:
- Username and personal password (stays always the same)
- One-time password (four letters) or Procountor Key -application
1. If the username is lost, go to Procountor's login page https://secure.procountor.com/procountor/.
2. Click on the Problems logging in? link on the page.
2. Select I don't remember my username. Then enter your first and last name as well as the email address that you have saved in Personal information and settings.
3. Once you've entered the information, click on Send and your username will be sent to you by email.
- If phone number and/or e-mail address are incorrect you should contact Procountor's customer service to retrieve your password.
- For data security reasons, login credentials can only be sent to email address and mobile phone number that the user has saved in Procountor. In situations where credentials can't be sent directly to the user themself, the credentials are sent to the mainuser of the company's Procountor environment.