Invoices to be sent view shows the sales invoices that have not been sent yet, but the Sent button has already been clicked, i.e. invoices are waiting to be sent. The sending of an invoice on Invoices to be sent view can still be canceled.
Invoices to be sent view can be accessed by choosing Reports > Register reports > Invoices to be sent.
- Invoices to be sent list includes invoices such as those sent through the Import data function and group invoices sent individually each month.
- Procountor automatically unloads the list.
- The receipts in the Invoices to be sent list are waiting to be sent, if their invoice date is in the future.
- If the sending date (and invoice date) are in the past, the invoices will be sent immediately, when clicking on the Send button.
- Orders included on the list of Invoices to be sent cannot be converted into invoices before they have been sent on from the program.
- The sending dates of invoices on the Invoices to be sent list are the dates on which the invoices will be sent on from the list. In practice, the sending date is three days before the invoice date. You can monitor the sending date in cases where, for example, you are creating invoices in advance, perhaps for the whole year (for rents etc.) Such invoices will remain on the Invoices to be sent list for a protracted period before being sent.
The sending of the invoice can be cancelled by using the button Cancel sending as long as the invoice is on the Invoices to be sent list. Cancelling the sending removes the invoice from the list and creates the action Sending cancelled to the Invoice transaction information. If more than one sending has been chosen to be cancelled, Cancel sending button shows the amount of chosen invoices. If more than one invoice has been chosen, Invoice and Preview buttons are disabled.