Bank statements and reference payment are fetched from different bank material. If a company did not agree that the bank will send the reference payment material to Procountor, sales invoices cannot be allocated as paid. Also, the receivable transactions can be seen as a sum of all receivables, not in separate rows.
The reason for missing bank statement and reference payment might be that the settings are incorrect in the bank connection authorization form or there has not been any new transaction in the previous days bank statement. If there are not transactions in the previous days bank statement, Procountor shows the latest bank statement which has transactions.
- Bank statements are imported to Procountor environments by using the bank account number that is set to Management > Company info > Bank account information. Please check that the bank account number is set to the environment.
These points should be checked from the bank if the bank statement is missing:
- The bank statement period can be something else than daily which means that new statements might come weekly, every two weeks or monthly. The period can be checked from the bank.
- The reason might be that the person who has made the bank authorization did not fill in the Procountor as the administrator of delivery.
- The reason might be that the the person who has made the bank authorization has filled in the receiving channel wrongly. For Nordea, Aktia, Nooa- ja Säästöpankki, POP bank, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, S-bank, Ålandsbanken and OP-group the bank statement channel should be WebServices. In addition, for SEB the channel should be PATU.
- The reason might be that the bank has put the bank statement material to be formed incorrectly. Bank statements are fetched in TITO and KTL format.
- If the contract and its content has been checked from bank the reason might be that there has been no transactions in the bank statement during the period from which it was fetched. Bank does not send empty bank statements to Procountor (with the exception of the SEB bank, which send also empty bank statements to Procountor).