This page contains instructions on what to do if your one-time password is lost.
After the first login, the logging in to Procountor requires:
- Username and personal password (stays always the same)
- One-time password (four letters) or Procountor Key -application
Resetting personal password
1. If the one-time password is lost, go to Procountor's login page https://secure.procountor.com/procountor/.
2. Click on the Problems logging in -link on the page.
3. Select Lost one-time password and enter both your username and password. Then click Continue.
4. You will be shown the mobile phone number you have saved in Procountor and to which the next one time password will be sent to. If the mobile phone number is still valid, click Send one-time password and the next one-time password will be sent to you by SMS.
- If the mobile phone number is no longer valid, you will need to contact customer service to get the next one-time password sent to you by email.
- For data security reasons, login credentials can only be sent to email address and mobile phone number that the user has saved in Procountor. In situations where credentials can't be sent directly to the user themself, the credentials are sent to the mainuser of the company's Procountor environment.
5. Confirm login and enter the one-time password you got by SMS. After login, Procountor asks you, would you like to create a new password list. The list of one-time passwords does not have to be changed into a new one, if you still have the old one, but don't have access to it just now, for some reason. You can change your one-time password list also in Personal information and settings.