I want to terminate the service. How can I do this?
- We ask you to send all notices of termination through the form feature in Management > Company info > Basic info > Contract and product changes. From the Change requests drop-down menu, select Termination of the contract.
- Required information in the message includes the company name, business ID, the reason and date of termination and the start date of the period of notice. Termination period is 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month.
- If you have any questions, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the period of notice for termination of the service?
- Our period of notice is one month.
- (After 1.1.2020 the termination will be 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month)
I have submitted a notice of termination of the service, but have received a new invoice. Why?
- Our period of notice is one month (After 1.1.2020 the termination will be 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month). We send the last invoice to the customer and close the service one month from the date upon which notice was given. The one-month period of notice is chargeable.
I want to terminate the service, but I don’t have Procountor credentials
If you don’t have access to Procountor’s Termination of the contract form, but you have an authority to sign documents individually on behalf of the organization, you can send us the notice of termination by email to email@example.com.
- The required information in the message should include the company name, business ID, the reason and date of termination and the start date of the period of notice.
- Termination period is 1 month, and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month.
How can I save the information from my environment?
- See instructions on saving the information from Procountor here.
- You can save the information from the system within the one-month period of notice, or alternatively, we can copy the following items from the system onto a memory stick for you: the receipts and their attachments, bank statements and the reference payment report, accounting reports, archived reports, and payslips and salary reports, and period tax returns and pension insurance reports (before year 2019). The price of the memory stick is 500.00 € + VAT 24%.
- You can order the memory stick by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please delete the bank accounts saved in the environment before the environment closes. You can delete bank accounts in the program from Management > Company info> Bank account info. Please choose the account you wish to delete from the environment and then click on the Delete- button.
I would like to reopen the terminated service environment. What should I do?
- We charge for reopening the terminated environment according to our valid price list. In addition, the customer must enter into a new service agreement.
I want to terminate the Apix service. How can I do this?
- If you want to remove Apix addresses, you can do it in Procountor's Management > Company info > E-Invoice and Scanning addresses –view. Click the Modify Apix addresses –button and choose which addresses you want to remove either sending address, receiving address or both. Termination takes effect immediately. Read more here.
- You can also send the notice of termination by email to email@example.com.
- Required information in the email message includes what part of the apix e-invoice addresses (scanning or e-mail address, sending or receiving invoices) you want to terminate or whether you want to terminate all addresses. Scanning addresses can’t be terminated separately - then also e-invoice receiving address will be terminated.
- Termination takes effect immediately or on the day you indicate.
- If you terminate Procountor Financial agreement, we will cancel your P.O. box, e-mail address and the sending of outgoing invoices via Apix in connection with your last day in Procountor.