I’d like to change my product package. What should I do?
- All change requests for the current month should always be reported to us by the 15th. If the notification comes after the 16th of the month, the change will take effect from the beginning of the following month and the current month will always be billed according to the old information. The processing time applies to the following changes:
- Package size changes
- Accounting office changes
- Package size changes for Ledger and Financials versions (does not apply to customers who have placed Financials order)
- Send us an email to email@example.com or through the Contract and product changes -form feature in Management > Company info > Basic info and tell us which package you would like to change to. We will make the necessary changes to your environment at the beginning of the month. For changing the product package, we will charge 50.00 € + VAT 24 % in the next invoice.
Where can I find information on the contents and prices of the different product packages?
- The product versions and prices can be found here. You can also contact our sales directly – tel. +358 20 7879 830 on working days: Mon - Thu 8:30 – 16:00 and Fri 08:30 – 14:00
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to take into account when changing from the Ledger product version to the Financials product version?
- Unlike the Ledger product version, the Financials product version is always the property of the company. When the Financials contract enters into force, the Ledger environment will be transferred to the Financials version and the decisions concerning the environment will ultimately be the responsibility of the person authorized to sign for the company.
- If the accounting office changes in connection with the change of package, the new accounting office will establish a new Financials environment under the new accounting office. The old Ledger environment cannot be used after a package change without the permission of the old accounting office that owns the Ledger environment. Please contact the previous accounting office if you would like to use the old environment.
- If the accounting office remains unchanged, the Ledger product version will be automatically changed to the Financials product version. Please note that the new package will be changed to the trial mode and the trial features will be slightly more limited than those of production use. For example, sending and receiving invoices is blocked before entering production.
- Immediately set a production start date to avoid interruptions in invoicing.
- Please note that when the version changes from the Ledger product version to the Financials product version, it is a new contract form. The opening fee for the Financials product version is charged according to the start package selected by the customer.
- The pricing model of the software will change when you switch to the Financials product version. The monthly fee depends on the number of receipts and employees. The different product versions of Procountor Financials include a certain number of receipts in the monthly fee, and the excess receipts are invoiced in connection with the monthly invoice, depending on when the receipt was created. A more detailed price list can be found here.
- In the new Financials product version, the accountant (or other main user) must add all the users who will use Procountor in the future and adjust the scope of the existing users’ permissions as desired. Learn more about adding users here.
- Please check that your bank connections are at the desired level. For example, if the company pays salaries through Procountor, an agreement should be made with the bank to forward the salary data. Learn more about setting up bank connections here.
What to take into account when changing from the Financials product version to the ledger product version?
- Technically speaking, switching to Ledger will be considered a termination, which is why you need to announce your date of termination for the Financials product version. Our period of notice is one month. The agreement ends on the last day of the last month.
- The Ledger product version is always the property of the accounting office. This means that the representative of the accounting office is the one who makes the final decisions concerning any changes to the environment.
- The change of product version also entails a change of ownership, which is why we need a written confirmation from both the company and the accounting office.
- Users of the Ledger product version are subject to a fee (except users with the role Management/Auditor and Personnel - Ledger). To avoid additional fees on the first invoice, be sure to remove unnecessary users from the Users and privileges view and give the remaining users one of the roles that are free of charge (Management/Auditor or Personnel - Ledger).
- If you switch to a significantly smaller version of the Ledger product version compared to your Financials product version, please note that some of the features will be removed as a result of the change in the product package. (For example, if you change to the Ledger Basic package, the package will not include purchase invoices. Before changing the package, remember to process all purchase invoices to prevent them from remaining as unfinished transactions.)
- If the company changes its subscription from Procountor Financials to Procountor Ledger, users who have used the Mini features subject to a fee will be automatically removed from the subscriber list and the company will no longer be charged for these users for Mini.