Procountor’s partner, Svea Ekonomi offers a service, which enables transferring the invoices created in Procountor to Svea Ekonomi to be financed. Svea Ekonomi’s financing service is integrated to Procountor, so it is easy and convenient to transfer the invoices to be financed from Procountor to Svea Ekonomi.
What kind of invoices can be financed with Svea Ekonomi’s financing service?
- The party that is going to be invoiced must be a company or a public corporation.
- There must be no dispute or disagreements over the invoices.
- The party that is going to be invoiced must be creditworthy. (Svea verifies the creditworthiness when handling the invoices)
- The invoices cannot be due or overdue.
- Invoices must be new and they cannot be invoiced before.
Taking Svea Ekonomi Financing into use
- Apply for financing. You can fill out the form in Svea’s website: Svea Ekonomi
- After the financing agreement is final, Svea Ekonomi can be added to the Financing agreements view (Management > Company info > Financing agreements).
- After this, the financing agreement can be taken into use either in customer specific or invoice specific way.
- Further information about implementing external financing can be found here.
Using Svea Ekonomi Financing in sales invoices
- Financing agreements can be used either in customer specific or invoice specific way.
- If all invoices of one customer will be financed, it is possible to set the financing agreement to the Customer’s basic info in Customer register (Registers > Customer register). This way the financing agreement is automatically brought to the invoices of the customer.
- Financing agreement can be set in an invoice specific way to the Financing agreement field on the Invoice view. Clicking on the field opens a drop-down menu, where it is possible to select the wanted financing agreement.
- After the invoice is approved, the info about invoices to be financed will automatically be sent to Svea Ekonomi.
- Further information about using external financing can be found here.