It is possible to copy salary slips with Copy with original delivery data function in Procountor. The function can be used, for example, when creating a credit salary slip, or when correcting the Earnings payment report (invalidating or creating a replacement report).
The steps of copying
1. Open the salary slip you want to copy.
- The slip must be in status Paid or Marked paid. Slips with other statuses can still be edited, so the changes can be made to the original slip.
- The slip to be copied must be in open financial year/tracking period.
2. When you have opened the salary slip, click on Copy > With original delivery data.
3. Procountor opens a window, on which you can name the salary list. Name the list and click on Save.
- The new salary list is automatically created with the original delivery data from the original salary slip and list (same pay day, salary period, earning period employee info and payer’s info).
- Also, the tax card and insurance info will be copied.
- If there are holiday pay rows that have been added with the Holiday pay button on the original salary slip, Procountor will give a notification that the holiday pay rows will not be copied. Currently it is not possible to add negative holiday pay rows with the Holiday pay button. After October's version release it will be possible. If the holiday pay rows have been added from salary type register, rows will be copied and Procountor will not give a notification.
- The new, copied, salary slip is added to the new salary list. No other employees or slips are possible to add to the list.
4. When the copying has been done, the original salary slip and the copied salary slip will be shown next to each other on the view. The original salary slip is on the right side of the view and the copied salary slip is on the left side of the view.
- The original delivery date and the salary rows have been copied to the new slip.
- Also, the tax card, insurance info and dimensioning of the original salary slip have been copied to the new salary slip.
- The exception are the holiday pay rows added with the Holiday pay button. They are not copied and they have to be added to the slip with the Holiday pay button.
5. Make the necessary edits for the new, copied, salary slip. The slip can be edited in a normal way.
- If you want, you can hide the original slip by clicking on the Hide comparison button.
- If the comparison has been hidden, you can view it again by clicking on Compare button.
6. After making the edits, you can save the slip by clicking on Save.