- Mini application can be used to pay domestic purchase, travel, and expense invoices.
- Invoices with message or reference number can be paid with Mini.
- The user making the payment in Mini must have the same user rights that are required to pay invoices in Procountor and viewing rights to company basic info in the environment.
- The payment feature is located in the menu bar at the bottom of the main page, under Payments.
- The payment feature is part of Mini's paid features. You can find more information about the fee here.
PAYING INVOICES IN MINI
- The Payments buttons opens a Waiting for payment view that shows all open invoices, except Unfinished status invoices.
- Arrow button opens the invoice details.
- Invoice information view shows the basic invoice information.
- Edit button can be used to change the payment date or account.
- To complete the payment, click the Pay button at the bottom of the page.
- Invoices must be paid one at a time.
- Payments are confirmed in the Procountor Key application.
PAID INVOICES IN ARCHIVE
- Paid invoices are located in the Archive.
- Archive is updated automatically when user navigates to this view.
- In the Archive, the Paid button opens the Paid invoices view that contains all the invoices already paid.