Allekirjoitus is an electronic signature service that allows you to send documents for signing anytime anywhere. Activating the service is free of charge to all Procountor customers. The service is available to all customers with a business ID, including associations, housing corporations, and other corporations.
Allekirjoitus service can be used for sending documents, such as customer agreements, employment contracts, or financial statements, to be signed by the recipients. The service provides multiple methods for signing and enables real-time tracking of the status of the signatures. All documents are stored in the data-secure long-term archive of the service. The service can be used by telephone, computer, or tablet. No software installation is needed.
The signing methods available are email, strong digital authentication (online banking credentials or mobile ID), SMS, and signature on a touchscreen.
You can implement Allekirjoitus service free of charge in just a few minutes through the order form found at www.finago.com. After filling out the form, an order confirmation and service activation link will be emailed to you.
The multiple signing methods and real-time status tracking of signatures are then available to you.
- The signing methods are email, strong digital authentication (online banking credentials or mobile ID), SMS, and signature on a touchscreen.
- For example, you can see when the signatories have taken a document sent by you under review or when the document has been signed.
- You can also send reminders to the signatories via the service if they have not yet signed the documents sent by you.
- The signed documents can be downloaded and saved in the system of your choice.
- The service includes three different user roles. The number of users is not limited.
- The language options are Finnish, Swedish, and English.
Your data is encrypted with TLS v1.3 technical encryption and in accordance with the Advanced Encryption Standard 265. The data security of the service is compliant with the ISO27001 standard.
- All documents are archived automatically and stored for 10 years.
- Every signed document can be traced back to the moment they were signed. The signed documents are sealed and that makes it easy to verify their origin.
Activation of Allekirjoitus is free of charge, and the service does not involve a monthly fee. The price of the service is based on its use, and transactions are charged as follows (VAT of 24% will be added to the prices):
- Additional services: SMS invitation to sign €0.20 each and Authentication of signatory €0.25 each
The service is invoiced monthly; invoicing is based on the transactions completed.
Implementation and login
Allekirjoitus is quick to implement with just three steps. First, you fill out the form on the website. After filling out the form, an order confirmation and service activation link are emailed to you, and you have access to the service immediately. After this, you may invite any number of other employees of the company to join the service.
You can log into the service at https://allekirjoitus.procountor.com/.
Allekirjoitus service instructions:
Using the service and sending documents for signing
Procountor Customer Service is happy to help you with questions relating to the use of the Allekirjoitus service.
Tel. +358 (0)20 7879 840
Mon–Thu 8:30 am–4:00 pm
Fri 8:30am–2:00 pm (tickets are handled until 4 pm)