Our current operator partner OpusCapita will change to a new operator, Apix Messaging Oy. The operator change will affect both the sending and the receiving of invoices. During this transition, we will transfer the purchase invoice receiving addresses and the scanning addresses to Apix. This last step in the transition – invoice receiving – will be carried out during the spring of 2022. Read more here.
All new Procountor customers will automatically have new Apix Messaging Oy services from 21 March 2022 onwards. All Procountor Financials start-up packages include Purchase invoice scanning service (Apix).
If you are using the purchase invoice scanning service (OpusCapita or Xerox) this scanning service address will change to Apix during the spring of 2022.
If you don't have scanning service, you can order it here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper invoices are directed from Apix’s distribution network to the Procountor’s customer at the address:
P.O. Box 16112
The PO box numbers are same between the different companies and units.
Emailed invoices are directed from Apix Messaging Oy to Procountor’s customer by an email address containing the EDI number (Electronical Data Interchange ID), example of the email address EDIemail@example.com
INVOICE PROCESSING, EMAIL INVOICES
Apix Messaging Oy receives the emailed purchase invoices by using the following criteria:
- The actual invoice must be in the email as an attachment and it must be a PDF-file.
- The email must contain only one invoice.
- The email can also contain other attachments, either as a pdf-format or in other file formats.
- It is recommended that the file name of the invoice contains, for example, the word Invoice or Lasku.
- If there are several invoices in the email, it will not be processed.
- Maximum file size of PDF file is 2 MB
- Password protected or otherwise restricted files are not supported.
- Scanning service recommend to use 300dpi quality when scanning documents.
- The recipient (To:) address may also contain other addresses in addition to the address of the scanning service.
- The Subject: should contain the word “Invoice” and the invoice number. This is not mandatory, but recommended.
After the sending the service will produce an automated reply email within 15 minutes.
- If the invoice was accepted and processed without problems the subject of the email is:
- “TOIMITETTU/DELIVERED:” and after that the original email subject
- If the invoice was NOT accepted the subject of the email is:
- “EI TOIMITETTU/NOT DELIVERED:” and after that the original email subject
- The invoice should be sent in corrected form again.
OPTICAL INTERPRETATION OF INVOICES
The following information is read from the invoices:
- Company name or email address (identifies the receiving company, the information is used for addressing the invoice to the right company)
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Due date
- Reference no.
- Sender’s name
- Sender’s Business ID (Finnish)
- Invoice type (debit/credit)
- Product name
- VAT percentage
- Row sum including VAT
- Row sum excluding VAT
Optically interpreted information is targeted at corresponding fields of the purchase invoice in Procountor. In addition, an image of the invoice in PDF format is created and added as an attachment to the purchase invoice.
The interpretation of information covers invoices written in Finnish, Swedish and English. For invoices written in other languages, only the invoice image is supplied and the missing information is forwarded as "N/A", "0" or empty fields. The missing sum is filled with the value of zero. Scanning of invoices written in other languages, can’t be guaranteed.
The invoice image must have the text Invoice (or Lasku / Faktura) in order for the scanning service to be able to read its information. For example, the Order confirmation -title isn't a suitable title for scanning.
Commission fees, VAT summaries etc. are not interpreted if they are not put into the row information of the invoice.
The mandatory information on the invoice is the receiver’s invoicing address (customer name, PO box and post office). Without this information the invoice cannot be delivered to the customer’s Procountor environment.
SCANNING SERVICE PROCESSING TIME
Paper and email invoices have the same processing time starting form the moment when the invoice arrives to the scanning service. In practice the scanning of email invoices is faster because the invoice is immediately in the scanning service when the email is sent. In contrast sending the invoice by regular mail the mail distribution time is a lot longer compared to email.
If the invoice arrives to the scanning service for example before 10 am Monday morning, the invoice can be expected to be in Procountor by Tuesday. If the invoice arrives to the scanning service for example on Monday after 10 am, the invoice can be expected to be in Procountor by Wednesday. Invoices are not scanned during weekends and holidays.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MATERIAL THAT CAN'T BE SCANNED?
The material, that can’t be scanned (for example goods or corporate gifts) , will be stored by Apix for 30 days. It will not be forwarded automatically. If you suspect that some material has been sent for scanning, that doesn’t belong there, please contact our customer service.
POST-PROCESSING OF THE SCANNED PAPER MATERIAL
After scanning, the paper invoices are kept in an information-protected space for 2 months. After that period, they are disposed and recycled or they are sent to the address provided by the customer.