Working hour reduction report can be found in Payroll > Reports > Working hour reduction report or in Reports > Salary reports > Working hour reduction report. Report show employee information, cumulative working time, earned working hour reduction, remaining working hour reduction and pay.
CREATING THE REPORT
First the search criterias must be selected before the report is created:
- Search by payment period or payday
- Choose person report group and Person
Salary slips need to be at least approved status so that they are taken into the report. Report's start date need to be the first day of January in selected year, end date can be selected. It is possible to take situation from the past.
- Click Run report button
Salary slips search period –view shows included salary slips. If slip is partially in the future, it can be removed from the report. If you unselect it, the slip won't be taken into report.
- After clicking Continue the results are shown
INTERPRETING THE REPORT
The following information are shown in the report:
- Employee details:
- Name, Person report group, Working hour reduction settings
- Searched time period:
- Cumulative working time, Earned WHR, Remaingin WHR and WHR pay
- Previous periods:
- Shows previous period's remaining working hour reduction and pay
- Shows total (searched period and previous) Remaining working hour reduction and pay
Report can be exported to Excel or PDF via Export button.